Dividend as of Mid Aug 2022

Hey, how's everyone? How's your NDP week. Hope everyone had a good rest. Since the start of August, I have been really busy as I was informed the last minute that I have a spot for the RES exam. It's crazy, because I only have around 2 weeks to exam, normally, candidates are informed around 6 weeks prior to exam. Murphy's law struck, my 2nd child decided to fall sick as well. I only have 50% confidence that I can pass both papers in the first try. Anyway, let's see how it goes. 

The financial reporting season is coming to an end. As of today, my dividend is around 57k SGD (pls ignore the USD in the screenshot, it is in SGD).  Should be on track to get 60k by the end of the year, which is 5k per month which has been the budget that I have been working on.  Bear in mind, most of my REITs pay out semi annually. Thus, this will be close!

I feel alittle paiseh that I have been "featured" in a fellow blogger's site.  As mentioned in my profile, this blog is for my random musing. I dont think I am qualified to be called a financial blogger, I am far from it. I dont write well, I dont give any analysis, financially or technically.  However, if whatever I have written has inspired you in a positive way, that will put a little smile on my face to know what someone out there has benefitted from my sharing. 

Ok, back to study!

Comments

  1. $60k p.a. is really sweet, and and good luck for your exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kevin, I really need all the luck in the world right now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts