OMG, I passed my real estate sales person exam!



The result came out earlier than expected, and I passed! I am absolutely surprised and elated! If you look at all my past blog entries with regards to the RES exam, it's all doom and gloom. I was informed only on the 3rd of Aug that I have a confirmed exam spot on the 20th to 21st of Aug.  It's crazy.  Naturally I didnt study for it until I was told that my exam spot is confirmed.

I didn't expect to pass both papers, was hoping that I can at least pass one. Was all prepared to go for another round in November. Guessed the bell curve god is with me this time. 

If anyone has any questions with regards to the exam, I will be more than happy to help out in anyway I can. 

Good morning everyone!

Comments

  1. Congrats. Enjoy reading your sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! When can u start selling? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Still gotta sort out the registration first. So that's gotta take at least 2 weeks before I get the license.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Just curious, how do you study for that? Are there tons to reading material and do you need a RE mentor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I actually just studied for 2 weeks coz was only informed 2 weeks before exam that i got the exam slot. I did buy some material online that helps to summarise , if not its impossible to study the few thousand pages of course note. ALOT to read, thats why need to be smart about it. No, i basically study alone. Didnt bother my friend as I wasnt sure I will pass..i didnt event tell him that i got the exam slot. LOL , if not fail liao paiseh. If u are interested in what i bought, drop me an email at happyreitinvestor@gmail.com . we can talk more about the res exam.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying! It was really curiosity as I am not cut out for selling. Following your FIRE journey!

      Delete
    3. haha no worries! I dont know if i am cut out for selling or not but it's something that Im always interested in. I will update everyone!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts