Earnings Season - These REITs are reporting in the coming 3 weeks


Most of  the REITs  I hold pay out half yearly instead of quarterly, thus I especially like the mid year earnings season. Finally the dividends will be paid out. It's just a mentality thing. It feels good to have the money in the bank instead of on a paper. 

I am especially excited to see how the 3 Covid Brothers are doing. These are the REITs that I am holding and will be reporting soon. Exciting! Are you holding any of these as well? Let me know, and why did you buy it in the first place?

Aims APAC - 26th Jul before trading

CLCT - 26th July before trading

Keppel Pacific Oak - 27th July 

Elite Commercial - Estimated 27th July

CICT - 28th July before trading

Ascendas - 2nd Aug

Prime Reit - 3rd Aug

United Hampshire - 12th Aug

Sasseur - 12th Aug

So Alibaba disappoint again. 120 HKD is an extremely stubborn resistance as mentioned in my previous post. It has tested it 4 times since Feb 2022. The last time it was 120 HKD back in early July, I wanted to sell but I felt that the runway should be clear to take off for Alibaba now, then came the fine and then the security breach. This is how things are isnt it? You sell, the shares go higher, you buy more, the shares tumble. Cest La Vie. 

Comments

Popular Posts