Income Tax Season~ Thank you for your contributions to nation building!

 

Thank you for your contributions to nation building! It's tax season again! I am pleasantly surprised that the amount is not that high. 😅 I am cognizant that it's also due to a drastic reduction in income as well.

I was trying to look for my tax history and only realized it can only go back as far as 3 years. Bearing in mind, what we are paying now is for our earnings last year.

2020 is due to parenthood rebate, so that's 1 off.

More than a decade of paying tax, I have never complained about having to do it. In fact, I am happy to pay tax. The more I have to pay, the happier I am as it also shows that I am earning more. Tax reduction measures aside, I rather be in a position which requires me to pay more tax than not having to pay tax if you know what I mean.

Comments

Popular Posts