Nov 2022 Expenses

 



Much better expenses report compared to previous month. Same approach in accounting for the family bucket. Even though it is split between my wife and I, I took the entire sum into my expenses to give my budget somewhat of a stress test. Family bucket accounts for around $2,426. If we halve it, my actual expenses is around $3,714. Considering that we have paid for 6 months of season parking, I am happy with the number this month!

I have reduced my marketing cost for my real estate business to be more selective. Rightly so as back in October, I was trying out everything possible to get a feel of it.

How's everyone doing? 1 month to go and 2022 will be history. 2022 is definitely a milestone year for me. Let's do this re-cap in a month's time!

Comments

Popular Posts