Biggest mindset change after "FIRE"


I hated mondays for as long as I can remember, even when I was a student. That is close to 35 years of hating mondays. Unless it is a public holiday or I am on leave. After 2 and half months of leaving the corporate world, I suddenly realised oh that's weird I am actually looking forward to mondays. I chuckled a little. Monday gained a new fan in me!

I guessed it's not hard to see why. The little monkeys go back to school, most of the people go back to work. Avoid the peak hours hassle and bustle, everywhere is a breeze to go to. Less crowd, shorter queues, tables readily available. It's great! Time seems to slow down a little. This is what life should be about. Living life on your own terms. I love it.

No more monday blues. Happy monday people! May everyone have a great week ahead!

Comments

  1. Love Mondays to Thursdays, get good deals for food sometimes, cheaper cinema tickets :D
    Crowd is kinda back on Fridays, we tend to stay home more on Fri-Sun to avoid the crowd if we can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah. i was about to go watch a movie last Wednesday but decided that Ill just go for a ride. Ill stay at home during the weekend if given a choice but my 2 little monkeys will go ballistic. So for the better good of the entire household, we will head out.

      Delete
  2. Watching a movie on a Monday is a luxury especially for those of us still slogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts