1 more month to the start of my career break - What am i up to?

 As the final day for my work approaches, i find myself having alot more personal time as work productivity level goes down and shutting down the laptop on the dot, and ignoring work msg and emails that come after work hours. 😅. I wasnt allowed to clear my leave and i have to serve out my 3 months notice as i am deemed an "integral" part of the team. I would like to think that it's because of the lack of planning for business continuity that leads to this situation. In anycase, i am not complaining as my direct supervisor is a really nice person. 

So what do i do with my new found spare time? I am currently attending RES course, play with kids, attend medical appointment with 1 of them and also Netflix. 

I am mainly just watching 2 things on Netflix. Bling Empire and The G Word by Adam Conover.  Yeap 2 totally different genre of shows. For the latter, i especially like the episode about money. I guessed, thats why i watch Bling as well, also focus alot on money! It's very cringy the things the cast say in the show but i just cant help watching it. Guessed that means it is a successful production. It's so bad, it is good. 

Anyway back to the G word. It is produced by Barack Obama. Ill just copy the summary from wikipedia about the synopsis of it. Credits to whoever wrote it. 

"The G Word with Adam Conover is a 2022 American comedy show on Netflix created by Adam Conover. The show discusses topics and their connection to the federal government of the United States, with "the g word" referring to 'government.' The show is produced by Barack Obama, the 44th president of the United States, and his wife, Michelle Obama. Each episode examines a different aspect of the government, based on the book The Fifth Risk by Michael Lewis. "

I like the show for its simplicity and a humorous spin to it. They explain things in a very layman term to make it easily understood by the viewers. However, since it is produced by Obama, i guessed you have to take it with a pinch of salt as i feel that the Money episode is made with also a hidden agenda to attack the previous administration. 





Comments

Popular Posts