Regret selling off early

A few people have asked me if I regretted selling some of the stocks I sold off in march abit too early. Looks like I was on a winning streak! I sold off DBS, CAPITALAND and SASSEUR. Best part was, shortly after I sold them off, they went on another 5 to 10percent rally.

Truth is, of coz I regretted lah.i should have kept it abit longer especially SASSEUR. I am only human after all. I can console myself by saying at least I picked the winning horses but didn't have the stamina to see them through. Now still got some extra kopi money.

However, on the flip side, I could be pinching myself for not selling early enough if the market went the other way. Life.

Just like starhub which I held for a few months and went on a 17 percent rally. In the end , it all crumbled. Did I see it coming? Yeah I did, but didn't realise it's already at the door when I thought about it again.

Comments

  1. These things happen. I think you made the right decision by selling off that reit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts