Feb Expenditure and Other Portfolio Change


So i finally have a good month of data on my expenditure. Around 4.7k in a month.  I am glad this time around, my alcohol spending is much lesser than what i give my parents! There is actually a last row that is not shown, which is $7.20 spent on groceries. You must be wondering WTH? Yes, that's because we pay for most of our groceries using AIA vouchers, and also because we dont cook much. The top 5 expenditure are kinda fixed. So i have to work on the rest of the items if i want to cut down my expenditure.

I have managed to sold of my entire Cromwell REIT. People have been asking me why? The reason is because the yield is not that attractive anymore. Coupled with the uncertainty of Brexit, i decided to rid myself of a potential heartache. 

Comments

  1. Interesting post. Nice details there. I think people should learn how to manage budget. Well presented!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts