Dividends for this Q(Full Time Reporting) and Recent Transactions

Ok, all done!

This quarter's dividend :$12205

I have chosen the scrip option for my AIMS, if not, that would have added another 2334 moolah to the dividend. I guess the result is decent enough! I am happy. :) 

Transactions:

1. Further reduced my holdings for Cromwell by 45.7 lots and make a 13% profit (approximate 2 years of dividend)

2. Sold away Sasseur and made a 17% profit (approximate 2 years of dividend)

3. Partially sold 20.3 lots of BHG Reit and made a 17.5% profit (approximate 2 years of dividend)

That's it for now!

Comments

  1. Seems that you are doing quite well with your investment. Keep it up and keep sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you sold Cromwell and sasseur? Seek one of the few with decent yields yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Sasseur, it had a bull run for the past few weeks. Decided to cash out first instead of waiting for 2 years of dividend. Plus I had concerns with regards to the extremely short WALE. Lease of 70 percent worth of revenue will expire by this year

      As for cromwell, yield is not that attractive anymore for me. Plus the BREXIT fear even though Cromwells properties are not in UK. Retail investors are however not logical, especially at such volatile times..anyway just my thoughts

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts