Deleverage, finally!

In my previous post, I was talking about using the current ramp up for deleveraging. Close to 30% of my total debt was on 1 single counter and in a region that seems to on the verge of self imploding, Europe.

I've finally done it. I managed to cut it down to around 15% and a realised profit of around 4%. Not bad I guess. I was using money that I didn't have.

The counter is Cromwell REIT.  With so much on going for Europe ( BREXIT, TRADE WAR, Slow down in the economies of the two major countries of EU, France and Germany), I find it extremely risky to hold so much debt on this counter. Not very sure how BREXIT and trade war will turn out in march , continued demonstration against macron in France and change in leadership in Germany.

I'm glad. :)

Comments

Popular Posts