Sept Review of my portfolio


First post for the new month. Huat ah! The post BREXIT boost for REIT reduced my paper lost significantly. Gain excluding dividend is at least still in the green of 4k SGD. Including dividends, gain stands at slightly above 30k. Not bad for a lazy Reit investor i guess? Or maybe i was just lucky when i bought most of the counters before the sharp climb in Reit price 3 years ago. Current portfolio yield is around 7.5%. I reckon it will fall close to 7% or to around 6.5% in the next 1 year if aunty yellen finally decides to increase the interest rate and at the same time economic situation remains as it is or worsens. I guess 6.5% is still much better than the meagre bank interest isnt it? 

I aim to reinvest all my dividend and top up with more cash and increase the value of my portfolio by annual rate of 50-60k SGD. If i continue to stay employed, that shouldnt be a problem. If my industry continues to worsen..damn. I hate to even think about it. So let's not even talk about it.

Should have subscribed for more excess rights for MCT. I only subscribed for 1 lot more. :( Main reason why i like MCT is vivocity. Look at the crowd. It is never ending, of cause crowd doesnt equate to spending. But as of now, im happy as it is with the performance of MCT.

Im waiting for more news with regards to the Saizen Reit RTO by Sime Darby. Let's see how's the quality of the properties. I heard it will be australian properties? Maybe good for me to diversify my portfolio abit.  Meanwhile, let's see what else is ripe for the picking. :)

That's it. This is my portfolio. What's yours?

Comments

Popular Posts