For all lonely souls out there, friends for hire, anyone?


It's amazing the things people can do in other countries to monetize their time. This article is about a Japanese who lend himself out to strangers as companion to do things. Like this also can ah? There must be alot of lonely people in Japan. 

Perhaps I can also start a rent a friend service. For a token sum of 50 dollars for 2 hrs, I can have a meal with you, have a drink, or just talk about the topics that you wish to.  If you are a quiet person, fear not. I can talk alot if required. Quick advertisement on myself.

1. Male

2. Married with 2 kids

3. 40 years old

4. Topics we can talk about and advice from a 3rd party (me) if required or activities we can do.

a. Financial health and investment options - born poor but manage to FIRE at 40 with respectable finances. 

b. Marriage - Known my wife since we were 19 years old. 

c. Raising kids! I am a super hands on dad of 2 young kids (both younger than 5 years old).  We        never had any helper , nor engage the help of extended family. We took care of them ourselves while having full time job until recently that I decided to leave the corporate world. 

d. Road biking - I am in super lousy condition nowadays. My average speed is only 24-25kmph. I will only cycle around the north east. 

e. Eat - I eat anything and everything except for beef. I love spicy stuff and broth. 

f. Drink - I used to drink(alcohol) like  a fish but not anymore because of kids. 

g. Career - Started as a graduate engineer and my last position was Senior Project Manager. So I think I definitely can give you a tip or 2 on your career dilemmas. 

h. Random whining/complaining about life/bosses/spouses/friends/families and etc. I am really good at this as well. 

If you are interested, you can contact me at happyreitinvestor@gmail.com. Actually if you have any questions that you think I can help, just drop me an email, ill answer it for free. No fees required! Haha. 


Comments

  1. Are u not afraid of trolls with questions like, “Can I borrow some cash from you?” LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂 so far no such experience but I wouldn't be bothered as I don't know them and they don't know me personally. will take it as entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts