My Portfolio Allocation

A reader suggested that perhaps I should include my portfolio allocation as well. I thought why not? It can serve as a milestone check for myself as well as long as I am diligent enough to update it. I will put this in an entry and add it to a page later on.  You may have realised the numbers  may not tally up if you compare the charts, that is because I am using numbers from google sheets which pulls the stocks price real time, well almost real time, so the total value will change accordingly.

Portfolio Value

So at the point of writing this post, portfolio is around 1.2M SGD. For Companies like Singtel, I am not very sure if I should classify it under Dividend or Growth Stock. For now, I have put it under Growth though it is giving me decent enough dividend. 



Portfolio Allocation By Type

Around 55 % is dividend stocks and 45% is growth stocks. 




Dividend Portfolio Allocation By Geography

Germany percentage is really too small. Something like 0.02% or something.  Interesting that my allocation is mostly in US and China, the top 2 powers in the world right now. This is not just for REITs, this is for anything that is giving me decent dividend. Perhaps I should have Singtel in here as well? That would boast my SG exposure in terms of dividend Stocks. 


REIT and Everything Else

True to the blog namesake, REIT is still the majority of my holdings though not by alot.  Maybe I can be Happy Growth Investor next time as well. 











Comments

  1. It will be easier to classify the stock as "make money" & "lose money" .. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, indeed, that will be very easy to classify! Currently 50/50.

      Delete
  2. Is it your own personal or family portfolio? If personal portfolio, very admirable to own more than $1M portfolio at such young age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my own portfolio. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I was lucky with a relatively well paying job in the beginning, luck in the market and also being financially prudent helps alot as well.

      Delete
  3. Hi, it's me. Nice porfolio you have, noticed you hold substantial qty of Baba (it's not paying any div and didn't do well for the last two years) any reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started collecting Baba ( Though I bought the one listed in HK. 9988) earlier this year and my average price is around 100HKD, so it's more or less no win no lose at the moment, but the swing is around +/- 20% for the last 6 months. It's still a money making company, albeit a little slower compared to the past. There's a few issues bugging the company at the moment but I think it will eventually clear. I talked about why I continue to be bullish with China in a few posts previously. Its extremely volatile now but we may not be able to catch the boat once everyone can see the coast is clear, thus i decided to be a little heavy with it while everyone is worried ( a little bit of a speculative behavior as well), but of coz it could backfire, who knows? Only time can tell.

      https://happyreitinvestor.blogspot.com/2022/06/4-reits-that-defy-interest-rate.html

      https://happyreitinvestor.blogspot.com/2022/06/china-alibaba-and-united-hampshire.html

      Delete
    2. HKD100 is very good call, I think it should form the base here and finger cross, the primary listing can provide the much needed catalyst. I can only managed avg HKD120, mostly due to avg down from 150~80 so I am in the red of about 160k :p

      Delete
    3. Haha I wished I had the guts to buy more at 80, but such is life. 160k lost in HKD or SGD!? If it's the latter, that's a humongous holding! I think it will be fine but 120 HKD is a very stubborn resistance now. Already tested it 3-4 times since start of the year. I hope the call between xi and biden will smoothen things out a little, remove a little tariff here and there.

      Delete
    4. HKD. In total I have 8000 units vs your 9100 :p

      Delete
    5. ah ok, haha I have the tendency to assume everything as SGD as that's the base currency for me. lol. Anyway, we will be fine! The next time it will shoot through 120 to the next resistance! Haha. I hope.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts