CNY rally perhaps?

I'm a happy man, it's been a while since I've seen my portfolio not in the reds (not considering any dividend). I was waiting for the Christmas rally that never came. Dividend stocks portfolio though resilient, is defenceless in the face of general market weakness. I've been buying the dips for these few months ( which explained the ballooned margin amount). I was basically dug in an bracing myself.

Second week into the new year, the market is alive again and it responded positively to the feds signalling slowdown in raising interest rates, and most importantly the China USA trade talks.  A statement should be published anytime soon! Hopefully this will bring us to the next up leg!

If the CNY rally happens, I will definitely take the opportunity to deleverage. Getting abit jittery about the volatility in the world right now.

Comments

Popular Posts