New Job Offer, I am Tempted.

 


Frankly speaking, I am pretty tempted to take on the new offer. This potential employer was talking to me as well prior to me joining my current company. 

Over on the other side, I will be working with a team that I am very familiar with. The manager is aware of my T&Cs. 

There will however be travelling, though limited. The office is slightly further, right in town, which means heavier traffic and all and additional 10 mins travelling time ( I am cognizant of the fact that we Singaporean are spoilt, or maybe it is just me. Another 10 mins of travelling to work is too long. 😂 When I was stationed in London, travelling an hr or so is normal.)

Again, this is an opportunity from someone in my network. Thus, networking is very important everyone!

Comments

  1. A decision on whether to take on a managerial position should take into account whether you find coaching and mentoring staff to be a fulfilling activity. You also never mentioned whether the WFH is more, less, or the same (very important- WFH is like a rehearsal for FIRE)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts