Yet another post on the DJIA crash last night

So, the trade deal didnt happen after all. China is playing hardball now. Wonder what is the ACE up their sleeves? Rare earth material? Treasuries Bills? US Companies in China? It's getting exciting. The more trump tweet, the more i feel that he is being insecure. All these tariffs talk about money going into his coffers and China paying for it, but most economists say it is the American consumers who will pay. Whoever import the goods from China will pay the tariff. 

The more the market falls, the happier i am actually. For those who follow my posts, i'm sure you are aware that i sold off close to 400,000 SGD of shares (Cash and margin) the last few months. Let's see how it goes!

Comments

  1. Unfortunately I doubt we'll get more than a 20%-25% drop in overall markets. Maybe up to -30% drop for some EM markets.

    Anyway I'm just monitoring for now, but ready to commit if intermediate sentiment reaches -ve extreme (far from it currently).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, let's see. Nobody can predict the future. 20% drop is good for me!

      Delete
  2. BITCOIN, BINARY OPTION: Please everyone should be careful and stop being a victim by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $ 140,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I contacted the email provided for consultation, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back,  Notice: If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit Card to any amount,  Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks  Bitcoin mining, DMV database and a lot more, search no further.  hire them now by 
     Email: wizardcharles1@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +1 (385) 273 0329

    visit their website to read more about them:  https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts